Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WILCO!

WILCO IS COMING SEPT. 29TH!!!!!
OOOO I WANT TO CRY OUT OF JOY AND A SADNESS! I WANT TO GO AND I HAVE NO ONE TO GO WITH!!!!
I THINK I WILL GO BY MYSELF IF I DONT FIND ANYONE TO GO WITH.
MAYBE IF I BAT MY EYE LASHES AT A BOY HE WILL TAKE ME?!

 This was Sunday last Sunday we were watching Julia and Julia. It was alright but we just chilled on sunday.
Monday.
After being inspired to cook and bake. Me and Dani made home made Reeses PB cups. They don't look great but they were super rich and when i make them i will put more PB and a bit of salt.

Tuesday.
So this was Tuesday. The day that my mom found me looking up at her with sad puppy eyes asking her to please send me back to my mission. All my mission memories are in these boxes in a closet. a year and a half worth of memories. They mean a lot to me. How can time fly by so fast. It has been 10 months since I got back. 
I would give anything to go back.


No comments:

Post a Comment