Friday, July 22, 2011

Thursday me and tyler went to go watch fast five and we ate platanos maduros! YUMMA!


Had a picnic that night and had a wonderful mexican family share their candy bags and cake with me and joseph.  I was grateful for their kind hearts! they were complete strangers yet they shared. 

Today i went to help out Laura and Susan but instead I helped out a bit after we went to watch Tristan and Jordan's dance recital. They were the cutest! I love how when Tristan walked in the whole room gasped and wispered how cute tristan was. haha
Later we went to Tio Manny's to eat and say good bye to Tia Chayo and Abril and here tiny new family.
Oh And found out that Vanessa she is going to have a baby BOY!! so cute i am so happy for her. I will start buying and looking for cute baby boy clothes.

Oh and Today Jupiter made me super mad! I woke up at 7:30 because I wanted to make sure that had enough time to walk him and to work out and everything else that I do in the morning. 
But JUPITER had to roll around in the wet grass/mud in the little open field I found for him. He smelled so bad and he was all dirty so instead of working out and showering I gave jupiter a bath. 
Consequently I stayed in Adidas sandals and work out clothes all day to keep me motivated to work out when i finally got home. It would have worked had i not gotten home at 11. 
By then Felipe came home and we watched Waiting for Forever. I liked the line at the end. "are you following me?" and  i liked how they were supposed to be in San Francisco but they were really in SLC. At the Gateway mall of all places. haha
I will re-watch it because I missed a good chunk of the movie because i feel asleep. ha


it all about love and giving thanks right now.
so thanks to all who follow me on here and i love that i have a space on the web where i can write and post whatever is on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment