Monday, July 11, 2011

Sunday.

House sitting at my favorite house. Pool and Hot tub!  Being here kinda of makes me want to play house with someone. ha

Me and Dani have just been chilling and watching Movies on TV. Yesterday we watched New Moon and Eclipse ha. I have had this urge to watch them and I finally got to watch them again! so that took up most of saturday night.

I slept in today not because I was that tired but because I had nothing to do. Church doesn't start till 2. pm now. So i just stayed in bed longer than usual. I made pancakes and then got ready to go to church.
Church was good. It is my favorite part of the week. It makes me feel at home. It reminds me of the mission and how everyday was like Sunday. I miss the mission so much! Recently I have been thinking about my mission and how much I loved it! How much purpose I had, how much I had to do, the people, the study, the closeness to the spirit. I miss it all! So much. Sunday is like going back even if it is for just a few hours. What I would give to be a missionary again even for just one day.

Sundays are good. I miss so many people.
Today I decided that I am going to start making friends. Wish me luck because I have the worst judgement in character. This is why Vickie is the one to make friends and I am the one to follow.

Photos to come. I am trying to take one every day with a synopsis of the day. Wish me luck.
Also I will make a list of something that I am grateful for

No comments:

Post a Comment