Saturday, July 9, 2011

Friday. Look at me now

This is my favorite song of the WHOLE week! 
Credit to ZPG who introduced me to the elected. 

The Elected - Look At Me Now

When i was in Daytona Beach I ran outside and I was really bad at it. So I decided that my speed in running outside would improve if i up'ed the resistance on the treadmill. So yesterday I did that. I'm a bit soar. Thats good though because it means I'm working out different muscles :) Working out along with reading my scriptures and drinking water make me happy when i do them and make me feel poopy if i don't. I've been really good about doing them every day since I have come home from school.

Yesterday me and my bro had a Bro. Sis. Date. We were going to go to the cheapies but Felipe came home too late so instead we got a movie from the Red Box and got some snacks from the stores. It was a good thing we stayed in because I had an awful stomach pain, no doubt from my DUMB GULL BLADDER! so It was a good thing we stayed in.

We watched Tron. I was a little hesitant to get it even though people had told me it was good and that Daft Punk did the soundtrack! I guess I'm in a mood to just watch romantic movies. But I told Vickie that i would watch "Good" movies, so I thought Tron was an alright choice. And I am super glad that I saw it. It was super Good. I was all into it screaming at the intense parts and I felt a rush or excitement at the chase scenes. No love story, perfect! The guy in it was smokin and I thought Olivia Wild played her character perfectly. It was a character outside of her normal roles just because she plays someone who is innocent and genuine. She was cute and great.  It was cool to see Jeff Bridges in the movie. Story not as original but entertaining. I would watch it again. I love movie like star wars, lord of the rings and so on I dont know why I hesitated about watching this one.

Here is the Trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment