Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday!

I made it a point to write on  this like every day and look at me i haven't written in like a whole week.
Recap.

Last Friday we Went out to Tio Manny's and had tortas! YUMMA!

Saturday. went out to eat lunch with Mom and Dad I had some yummy Platanos Fritos! I was the only child at home for the whole weekend! It was weird. I liked it. It was quite and clean. I love my brother and sisters don't get me wrong with them I have things to do. I would have eventually missed them. They are great. Saturday night I went out with Jason. R-Tomas and side walking chalking at piedmont park!






Sunday. Lazy Sunday. Kyle and Stephanie came over to eat Kyle's favorite, Taquitos! Jason came as well and He stayed over a bit longer after Kyle and Stephanie left we just talked and chilled. We watched my favorite 500 Days of Summer! Umm I like talking to Jason he does most of the talking and I don't mind. A lot of the time I don't have things to say. But I think I am a good listener. He says what is on his mind and he doesn't play mind games. There are no guessing games. It's like a breath of fresh air! Good sunday!

Monday. Went thrifting with Mummsi. Found a great pinboard! I will be decorating it to make it look good and then I will start pinning Goals and Art! Future here I come. Later Me and Jason went to go watch Captian America in 3D. I have only seen 2 3D movies and I have to say... I don't like 3D movie unless they are cartoons. The actors looked like they were animated and maybe it was the movies but I like it when people look real. haha They movie was entertaining. I loved the fact that the movie was based in WWII era. I love the clothes and the life style.

Tuesday. I was a Zombie. Lack of Sleep does that to me.

Wednesday. Went out to eat for Felipe's Birthday! He is now 17? Where did time go? I remember when I was that age... haha. Happy Birthday Little one I love you I have been really tired lately. went running and to go take Jupiter out to walk late at night with mom. I felt so gross! I didn't have time to run until Wednesday. I am addicted to the endorphins from working out, I guess there are worse things to be addicted to huh? ha
mom has decided to take jalapenos with her to spice up her food when we go out. haha!

Also I love this song!



Thursday. Uh cool how my brother got arrested?! Spent the night in jail and had me all stressed out all day. That punk. He's out so it is ok now. Oh did a feather event with Laura. I think it went well. Had Felipe's Birthday cake!



Friday.... I think I'll stay home and keep my bro company. Since he will be grounded for some time. I told him we would become best friends :) Maybe we'll rent a movie and make some brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment