Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday.

On Wednesdays the Salvation Army has 50% off clothes. I miss my chance to look for dresses and blouses to refashion. DANG! oh well next Wednesday and if not I will go to my favorite Thrift store in Roswell. YAY. I miss Roswell but most of all I miss Atlanta/Sandy Springs. Duluth is alright but It's time for a new change! YES! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I cant help my gyps life style. Greatful that my dad has a job that allows him to move around to different places where I can meet new people. 

Speaking of refashioning. On Tuesday Mom helped me finish sewing a pencil skirt from a men's blouse. I think it turned out pretty cute and it is a nice spring/military green. I can't wait to wear it on sunday! So I am grateful for my mother and her premium sewing skills. She is so talented and smart at sewing!

Tuesday I attempted to play the guitar once again. Taylor Swift said that when she realized she needed to stand out among all the other girls that wanted record deals she went home and started to learn to play the guitar. She would spend countless hours learning to play the guitar, until her fingers bleed. She inspired me! ha So I am grateful for the guitar that Dani got and grateful that it is tuned so I can practice playing till my fingers bleed. ha

Today I went out to Dinner with Susan Wyatt and Laura. They are my friends and I am super grateful to have them around. Susan Adopted me as her daughter and me and Laura are just like sisters! Her and Wyatt take me around like a pet. haha

Monday I organized some feathers went out to Zaxbys with Dani Felipe and Dad. 
Had FHE. Watched 500 days of Summer and cleaned up my work space. Spent some time with Dani before she left for New York. Wish I could have gone with her!

Love makes things better.

No comments:

Post a Comment