Friday, July 8, 2011

Thursday, I'm all about watching movies this week.

I woke up and I did all my regular morning routine. And then headed out to help out Laura. Laura's Pupppy Klhoe has a terminal desises and I went over to make charms to sell for donation so we can earn the money to save Klhoe and get her the ultra sound and surgery that she needs. So I stayed there till like 6:30 or so. I really enjoyed helpeing her out. It was a good cause and I realized that i would love to work for a non profit organization. The whole time I was over there every one was making calls and posting on facebook and other sites about the cause and how people could help. I will put up al ink to it in case anyone reads this and wants to help the cause. Futile because I only have 6 followers. But its the thought that counts right? I took a picture of the charms but my phone wont let me upload it. what is up with that!

So after came home. Made some home made flour tortillas with mom and Dani attempted to capture the moment for me but did not succeed very well. ha



The documentation. ha
 One of my new years resolution is to prepare to be a good house wife. So I have taken the challenge of Cooking (all kinds of food).  And I just love tortillas so I practiced a bit yesterday and I need more practice on making round tortillas because I SUPER good at making funky shape tortillas haha. 
But they are OH SO TASTY!

Then Me and my friend Tyler (who is back in town till he finds another mission trip to go on.)went to the cheapies to watch The Lincoln Lawyer. It was suprisingly entertaining. I would watch it again. Here is the Trailer.


Note:
Tyler and I have been friend since 8th grade and he is one of the few guys that I feel really comfortable around. Me and him have very little in common but we just get along so well. It weird but i love it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment