Thursday, April 19, 2012

I am no ones heroin...

Worst week  of my life! And now that it is over I have no idea what I am going to do...
Provo can be really lonely. There are so may face and non that i can recognize. 
I miss my sisters. I miss my brother and I miss my parents and I miss my doggy who loves to follow me wherever I go. I miss jason (as stupid as that sounds its true ). i miss the people that make me laugh. 

This is the first time in my life when i have no idea what my next step will be I have no idea what I am doing here and I have no idea why I am here. 

What am I doing here?

1 comment:

  1. I miss you too. And so does Dani, I was on the phone with her yestreday and she was all sad and she said "when is Noemi coming home?" ;'( but most importantly I just wanted to say "I told you so!" I told you that you would miss Jupi when you left! haha I MISS HIM!!!

    ReplyDelete