Tuesday, April 3, 2012

three things

I need to go to bed.
1. i listened to Mana like the whole time i was editing photos in the library. I listened to one of their song. "Ojala pudiera borrarte" and I was hooked. IS IT REALLY MY FAULT I AM A SUCKER FOR HEARTBROKEN SONGS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my head i was singing along to all these sad and powerfull heart broken songs, not just sining along but yelling and crying all at once. (this is all in my head) i am sure someone would have kicked me out if i was actually doing that.
2. John said that I should be vulnerable... I've never tried that but maybe i'll try it next time. Maybe not. IDK but i think he has a point. I like to build walls and when things get serious i change the subject.
3. I finished my photo assignment and i need to get up at 6 to work out print it off and go to class... so... goodnight.

love always,
noemi

No comments:

Post a Comment