Sunday, April 1, 2012

  for once i think that I am right where i belong... why I am the one always packing up my stuff...

I went to the Fun. concert and I had mixed feeling because of the new cd. Mostly because i just love the format so much and i have to accept that Fun. is not the format nor does Nate want it to be the Format. But I am just not a fan of the new cd just because it is soo different.  But I thought they played a great show! I am super happy that i went. They played my favorite song from Aim and Ignite and the songs that they did from the new cd i liked. I actually liked the new songs live than on the CD if that makes any sense. But it was really hard to not get into the show because they have so much energy that it is contagious. I want to see them live again!

No comments:

Post a Comment