Monday, January 24, 2011

I now believe this...

Friends. Friends. Friends.
I believe in making new friends and being a good friend back.
I hope this will be good JUJU.
But I think that for the most part I have been a good friend to those that I claim to be my friends. I am a jealous friend and I am not afraid to admit that. But can you blame me? I mean a lot of the friends that I have had in the past ditch me for drugs, "other" friends (that honestly are less cool) , a new city (but I am guilt of that too because I move like every 6 months.) Oh but the one that i hate the most are girlfriends/boyfriends. I love it when a friend calls me/txt me to know what I'm up to... to see if i want to hang out. I doesn't matter if they are male or female. I cant help it if most of my friends are boys, but girls are CRAZY/ FLAKY/UN-LOYAL. I love having girls to hang with but I think I can count the girls that I trust with my LIFE with one hand. Guys are a bit more simple/funnier and they don't like drama!( my personal favorite) guys will be give you an honest answer. Anyways I have nothing against my new girl friends because they seem like way chill girls and i have no reason to think that they are crazy. So to my new girly friends I love that we are friends. To all my bro friends I love you too and I love how you all make me laugh all the time!
So here is what is new with my new friend trend... I will have a plethora of good friends. I would rather have a lot of good friends than just one significant someone. Good bye dating... you never liked me anyways. Friends can only make you laugh and uplift you. FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS.
"...Hello Good Friend I wanna be next to you from my head to my heart i know it's true..."
Crushes are acceptable but I will not do anything about them... Oh well. I feel good about this new change.

No comments:

Post a Comment