Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Noemi don't hate me for running away from you"

This past weekend was like going to back in time to when i was in highschool.
Tyler got me a ticket to the Get Up Kids show. The reason i say that is because when i was in High school, Tyler would take me to shows it would be a Noemi and Tyler thing. One time i think he wanted to take or he took my friend Jenna and i got upset just because it was like "OUR" thing. So i felt that way because were at a show just like old time. The difference was that me and Tyler are now very different people. We're a little bit more grown up. And I am not worried about trying to impress Tyler. I am just me and I like who I am...

I'm glad i waited till they got back together the show was super small and i really enjoyed seeing the Get Up Kids play as well as Steel Train and this new band that i can not remember.

I should post photo and Videos

Spent the weekend with Lucy! She is one of my favorite people in the world. We visited with Troy Romny (our DL) and we visited with Adriana in Orem... Good Ol Orem. That is where me and Lucy served together so on Sunday we went to go see Jose Martinez's Farewell testimoney and they we went to the Cherry Hill branch, back to Adriana's to eat and visit with Luis( Adriana's Nephew who i  taught with Heather and Victoria as well)
Good times. I enjoy weekend get aways!

No comments:

Post a Comment