Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Day of School!

I am SO excited for my classes!
I have the best schedual.

Check it.
M_W_ Printmaking
              History of Photo Processing
T_Th_ Adv. Black and White Photo
             New Test
             Studio Lighting
Fridays. OFF!

I go to school to make art! I LOVE MY MAJOR with all my heart!
I get butterflies in my stomach when i get a new assignment and/or start one.
Art will be my boyfriend this winter and I am so excited!

My studio lighting  teacher said, "And I don't know about your social life. But I honestly don't care either."
When he said that i was just thinking good thing I don't have one. Ha

Oh and also my New Testament Teacher ROCKS! He is like Steve Carrel but Mormon. I took his BOM classes and they changed my life. And that was before the mission so I am excited to take another one of his classes.

Winter wont be so cold after all, I got plenty of things that will keep me busy that I wont even think about it.
Well that and I got Tom, Zach and Tyler as my friends.

Winter 2011 bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment