Sunday, January 9, 2011

...Here is something that should change.

I wanted to make it a goal to find a new girl friend ( A friend who is a girl, I'm NOT into girls). I think that is going to be kinda hard girls are crazy.

Ok so lets recap on this week.

Dicha amiga quiere a Dicho chico, quisas a alguien que yo queria, quisas alguien que yo habia besado.

Damas y Caballeros, Porfavor un aplauso a la Fidelidad de Amigas. La fidelidad de un amigo es algo que se acumula con tiempo y no es alogo que se da de un dia a otro.

Uno de los atribitos que yo poseo como una amigo y que me da orgullo en decier es que yo soy una amiga fiel, soy leal.

Querida Dicha Amiga, algun dia seremos amigas pero hoy no. El tiempo tiene una manera de ayudar con heridas.

Go for it if you can read in spanish.

Something that should change... Fear, I need to be more Brave. I worked on this when i was on the mission and it is something that i need to work on once again. That and just being honest with other people.
I will be more brave. I will not let fear bring me down. I will work towards my potential.

One more note. I love my guy friends so much. They know how to make me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment