Sunday, January 2, 2011

In Rexburg.

I loved Oklahoma! I love the Gibsons and they treated me and Vickie like family.
It felt comforting to have a mom and dad around and to have "real" food.
We celebrated Zach's birthday with him and his family.
We had yummy Wheat Banana Pancakes with eggs and Bacon.
We watched True Grit for Zach's Birthday. I liked it. It is so Zach to have everyone watch a movie for his birthday. I would consider that a great gift from my friends.
After the movie we went to "Grandmas" to eat. We had Zach's Favorite Beef Stroganoff.
We all went back home to hang out and to chill out. We Had PIE!
 We made CD mixes for the road.
The next morning we left for SLC/Rexburg.


Spent new years in the car. That is a new way to spend the new years. 

I have been watching Football for like 2 days straight. I'm going to get used to it. Watch it and get into it. Tom said that he likes girls that can speak "Sports"
I kinda want to try it and see if i can get any guys to ask me out on dates while I am here. 
That would be a Change. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment