Friday, August 26, 2011

Gratitude is the great multiplier.

Oh so gratitute is the great multiplier and here a few things that I am grateful for.

1. My dad! He freaking rocks! he fixed the breaks on my car and filled my tank all for under 100$ woo HOO! GO DAD! He is the best.

2. Grateful for wonderful people in my life who fully support me going back to school and finishing up and for their kind hearts in helping me get there! Eternaly grateful for them!

3. Grateful for the gym where I work out at.

4. Grateful for the friends in my life that inspire me. To do stuff to be creative.

5. Grateful for the jobs that I do have.

6. Grateful for my Parents who love me and want me to be happy in my life.

7. Grateful for my hardships. They have pushed me to my limits even made me cried but I know they are making me stronger.

8. Grateful for my loving Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ for their love for me. For the Atonement For the knowledge that I have that i can be forgiven and that everyday i can start all over again.

9. Grateful that my prayers have been/ will be answered.

10. Grateful for my family. I think I have the best family EVER!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment