Wednesday, June 22, 2011

In Search For New Friends.

Romy and Jake left me for the west. YUCK YUCK YUCK!!

In search for a part time friends while I am not traveling
Someone who...
Likes good music.
Likes to watch foreign films and girly movies. or just likes movies in general. I have a whole list of movies to watch for those really hot days where you just want to stay inside and enjoy the AC.
Likes to do out doors stuff. like ride bikes and going swimming.
LOVES food and Likes to make food with me.
Oh and likes to be impulsive during the week.
Oh and someone who is funny and fun to be around.
Someone who likes to be social with me and likes to meet new people!

I MISS ALL MY FRIENDS IN THE WEST!

Ummm or could i have my sister back? that would be preferable! :)

i need new summer music.

i just got back from Michigan! Stoped and stayed in Toledo Ohio, Cincinnati Ohio, Ann Harbor and Broklyn Michigan.
Next is Daytona Florida!
In the agenda for the summer is  ARIZONA! VIRGINIA! PENNSYLVANIA! CHICAGO!
I love to travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment