Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Change.
I am back in GA.
I want to go live in Chicago with Heather. She really inspires me and I would have her as my friend and i wouldn't be bored or alone in adventures.
Me and Heather have a new goal! We are going to start our own business with her friend lesley. This will all be taking place April 2012! So i have to make 6,000 by April but i would like to make them by December and spend Jan-April working one Camera supplies and having fun with my family. Road trip to visit Vickie where ever she will be.
Change. Your thoughts make who you are. So I want to Change my thought to be Super Positive and Always on my New York life to be. I want to take more deep breaths when bad thoughts or sad thoughts come in.

I am shamelessly listening to Taylor Swifts Speak now CD. Im in a FUNKY mood. haha

I will be busy today and its going to be great!

1 comment:

  1. Do you mean shamefully listening to Taylor Swift? I think you have a typo. Because shamelessly means your listening to Taylor Swift without embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete